Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity to control the rolling credits.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Start the intro credits rolling.
- Start the outro credits rolling.
- Show the HL2 logo.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when the credits having finished rolling.
© Valve Developer Community