Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity that catches a target entity on fire. If the entity is an animating model, it will have sprite flames attached to its skeleton. Otherwise the entity will emit particle flame puffs.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
In code it is represented by class
CEntityFlame, defined in
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <target_destination> Name of the entity to catch on fire.
- <float> Duration of flames.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Ignite the target entity.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community