Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs
An entity that will cause a physics impact on another entity.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
In code it is represented by class
CPhysImpact, defined in
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <angle> Direction to project the impact.
- <float> Strength of the impact.
- <float> How far to project the impact (if 0 uses a default value).
- <target_destination> If set, 'Distance' and Angle settings are ignored and the direction and distance to the target entity will be used.
- 1 : No fall-off
- 2 : Infinite Length
- 4 : Ignore Mass
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
К оглавлению справочника
- Trigger the impact
© Valve Developer Community