Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity that monitors the material of the surface the player is standing on, and fires outputs whenever it changes to/from a specific material.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- The material to watch. When the player stands on/off this material, this entity's outputs will be fired.
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||None (player's in the air) |
|67 ||Concrete |
|77 ||Metal |
|68 ||Dirt |
|86 ||Vent |
|71 ||Grate |
|84 ||Tile |
|83 ||Slosh |
|87 ||Wood |
|80 ||Computer |
|89 ||Glass |
|70 ||Flesh |
|73 ||Clip |
|79 ||Foliage |
|78 ||Sand |
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Start watching the player's surface.
- Stop watching the player's surface.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired when the player moves onto the specified game material.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when the player moves off the specified game material.
© Valve Developer Community