Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
A point entity that works like the env_soundscape
entity except that it works in conjunction with the trigger_soundscape
entity to determine when a player hears it.
This entity has the same keyvalues, (non-existant) flags, inputs, and outputs as env_soundscape
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <integer> Radius - If set to
-1, then the player can hear the soundscape as long as he can see it (regardless of distance to it).
- <string> Soundscape - The name of the soundscape to use. Corresponds to an entry in the soundscapes_*.txt file in the hl2/scripts directory (normally packed into the source engine.gcf file).
|Literal Value ||Description |
|Nothing ||Nothing |
|Automatic ||Automatic |
|Automatic_Dialog ||Automatic (dialog) |
|GenericIndoor ||Indoor |
|GenericOutdoor ||Outdoor |
- <target_destination> Sound Position 0-7 - Sound positions that will be referenced inside the soundscape text file. Usually used to position a set of sounds within the world.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- TODO: Write description. (It's not a typo - both Disable and Disabled exists.)
- Toggle the soundscape enabled state.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when this soundscape becomes the active one.
© Valve Developer Community