Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity to control wind in the map. It is partially functional.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
In code it is represented by class
CEnvWind, defined in
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <angle> This entity's angular orientation in the world (also used for angular effect entities).
- <sound> Sound to be played to simulate the gusting wind. Deprecated [Episode One Update]
- <integer> Minimum speed of the wind while idling.
- <integer> Maximum speed of the wind while idling.
- <integer> Minimum speed of wind gusts.
- <integer> Maximum speed of wind gusts.
- <float> Minimum time delay between random gusts.
- <float> Maximum time delay between random gusts.
- <integer> Maximum amount that the wind's direction changes due to a gust, in degrees.
- gustduration [Episode One Update]
- <integer> How long will the wind gust for.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- OnGustStart [Episode One Update]
- Fired when a wind gust begins.
- OnGustEnd [Episode One Update]
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when a wind gust ends.
© Valve Developer Community