Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
An entity that can be used to control the player's FOV. Useful for scenes where the player's view is being controlled, or player-usable binoculars/telescopes, etc.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <float> Amount of time it should take to reach the specified FOV.
- <integer> FOV that this entity should set the player's Target FOV to when active.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Start controlling the player's FOV.
- Stop controlling the player's FOV.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community