Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
A filter that filters by the name of the activator.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <boolean> If set, the resulting filter will be negated.
- <target_destination> The name to filter by. If the filter mode is Allow, only entities whose name matches the given string will pass the filter. If the filter mode is Disallow, all entities except those whose name matches the string will pass the filter.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Test the activator against the filter and fires OnPass or OnFail output.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired in response to TestActivator input if the activator passes the filter. !activator = activator
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to TestActivator input if the activator fails to pass the filter. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community