Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs5 See Also
A brush entity that can be used to optimize the visibility in a map. If you seal off an area with them, when the viewer moves the specified distance away from them, they will go opaque and the parts inside the area will not be drawn. The 'target' brush model should enclose the func_areaportal window so no parts of it are culled by the window. If you use the optional foreground brush model, then it should enclose the 'target' brush model.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of a brush entity to render as the window.
- <integer> When the viewer is closer than this distance, the alpha is set to 'TranslucencyLimit'.
- <integer> When the viewer is at this distance, the portal becomes solid and closes off.
- <float> This value limits the translucency of the bmodel and prevents it from becoming invisible when the viewer is right on top of it.
- <target_destination> (Optional) brush entity that is drawn after the fading brush model. This model should have alpha in its textures so you can see through it.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community