Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
func_hostage_rescue is a brush entity that marks an area at which hostages may be saved. It is not rendered. The trigger texture is appropriate to use on this entity's brushwork. Many instances of this entity may be used in a map.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community