Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity used to specify the endpoints of a ladder. This entity is functional, but has been replaced by the easier-to-use func_useableladder entity. Left in only for backwards-compatibility!
To be valid, a full-sized player hull traced between the start and end points must not be obstructed at level activation time. The angle determines in which direction the player leaves the ladder if the player presses the +jump button.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <angle> This entity's angular orientation in the world (also used for angular effect entities).
- <target_destination> A ladder goes between any two func_ladderendpoints pointing at each other.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community