Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A brush entity that spawns smoke particles within its volume, commonly used for large, localised areas of fog.
The default material
, which does not exist. However,
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <color255> Particle color 1
- <color255> Particle color 2
- <material> The material to use for the particles.
- <float> The size of the particles, in units/inches/
- <float> The distance between the particles inside the volume. The lower the number, the denser the particles, and the more overdraw there will be. It is best to keep it as high as you can without it looking bad.
- <float> Time to go from density 0 to density 1, in seconds.
- <float> The speed that the particles should rotate, in degrees per second.
- <float> The speed that the particles should move around, in units/inches per second.
- <float> Particle density, from 0 to 1.
- 1 : Emissive (Changes how the smoke particles are drawn. Emissive is 4 times more expensive to render.)
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- Toggles this trigger between enabled and disabled states.
- Set the particle rotation speed (in degrees per second).
- Set the particle movement speed (in inches per second).
- Set the particle density. It should be a range from 0 to 1.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired when an entity starts touching this trigger. The touching entity must pass this trigger's filters to cause this output to fire. !activator = toucher
- Fired whenever the trigger is activated. !activator = activator
- Fired when an entity stops touching this trigger. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters will cause this output to fire. !activator = exiting entity
К оглавлению справочника
- Fires when the last entity in the entity's area exits this trigger or when this entity is disabled. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered. !activator = last exiting entity
© Valve Developer Community