Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
Obsolete entity from Half-Life provided for backwards compatibility. Has been replaced by the func_detail entity and the func_brush entity with its Solidity property set to Always Solid.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
|Literal Value ||Description |
|0 ||Normal |
|1 ||Slow Pulse |
|2 ||Fast Pulse |
|3 ||Slow Wide Pulse |
|4 ||Fast Wide Pulse |
|5 ||Slow Fade Away |
|6 ||Fast Fade Away |
|7 ||Slow Become Solid |
|8 ||Fast Become Solid |
|9 ||Slow Strobe |
|10 ||Fast Strobe |
|11 ||Faster Strobe |
|12 ||Slow Flicker |
|13 ||Fast Flicker |
|14 ||Constant Glow |
|15 ||Distort |
|16 ||Hologram (Distort + fade) |
|17 ||Scale up |
|22 ||Spotlight FX |
|23 ||Cull By Distance (TEST) |
|24 ||Fade Wider Pulse |
- <choices> Used to set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity. See also 'FX Amount' and 'FX Color'.
|Literal Value ||Render Mode ||Description (Click for more info.) |
|0 ||Normal ||Default rendering. |
|1 ||Color ||Obsolete. |
|2 ||Texture ||Plain opacity. |
|3 ||Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size on screen. |
|4 ||Solid / Alphatest ||Obsolete. (Use alphatest capabilities in materials instead.) |
|5 ||Additive ||Obsolete. Add this entity's color to what's behind it. |
|7 ||Additive Fractional Frame ||Obsolete? Blend between animation frames. |
|8 ||Alpha Add (Not in FGD.) ||TODO: Write description. |
|9 ||World Space Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size in world (as opposed to on screen). |
|10 ||Dont Render / None ||Don't render. |
- <integer> FX Amount (0 - 255) - How opaque the entity will be rendered. (
0 is fully transparent, while
255 is fully opaque). Will not work if the rendermode keyvalue is set to Normal or Dont Render.
- <color255> FX Color - What color the entity will be rendered in (to the degree of the opacity set with renderamt).
- <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <boolean> Used to disable dynamic shadow casting from this entity.
- <integer> The minimum level of ambient light that hits this brush.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Set the rendercolor.
- Set the renderamt.
- Turn shadow off.
- Turn shadow on.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community