Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
Also known as logic_choreographed_scene, this entity manages a choreographed scene of one or more actors.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <scene> The VCD scene file to use.
- <target_destination> Use these keyvalues to specify the resolution of Actor or Event Target names that are using a !Target# name in the VCD.
- <boolean> Wait for the actor to finish?
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Starts playback of the scene file
- Pauses playback of the scene file
- Resumes playback of the scene if it has been paused
- Cancels playback of the scene
- InterjectResponse <string>
- Finds an actor who can respond to the specified concept string while the scene continues playing
- Stop waiting on an actor to stop talking.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- The scene has started
- The scene has completed
- The scene has been canceled
- Scene trigger 1-8
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community