Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
An entity used to control the LOD
behavior of any water in the map. If your map has water, this entity is required.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <float> This is the distance from the camera that water will start transitioning to cheap water, in inches.
- <float> This is the distance from the camera that water will finish transitioning to cheap water, in inches.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetCheapWaterStartDistance <float>
- Set the distance that water starts transitioning to cheap water.
- SetCheapWaterEndDistance <float>
- Set the distance that water finishes transitioning to cheap water.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community