Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
The Night Hawk .50C uses ammo_50ae ammunition.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <angle> This entity's angular orientation in the world (also used for angular effect entities).
- <int> Amount of reserve ammo to be added. Fallback value is 0. Key must be added manually.
- Prevents the model from moving.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fires when the player +uses this weapon. !activator = player
- Fires when a player picks up this weapon. !activator = player
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community