Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
An entity used to spawn blood effects.
This point-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <angle> The general direction that the blood should spray and the direction to trace to apply the decal.
- <choices> Blood color:
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||Red (Human) |
|1 ||Yellow (Alien) |
- <float> Amount of blood (damage to simulate)
- 1 : Random Direction
- 2 : Blood Stream
- 4 : On Player
- 8 : Spray decals
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Triggers the blood effect.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community