Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
An entity that puts an additive glow in the world, mostly used over light sources and other locations where a glow would look natural (tunnels, caves, dark buildings, etc).
env_lightglow used in a tunnel to create an illusion of overwhelming brightness at the end of the tunnel
For symmetrical glows, you can also use an env_sprite
entity using a glow sprite.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <float> Float value to multiply sprite color by when running in HDR mode.
- <color255> Glow Color
- <integer> Vertical Size
- <integer> Horizontal Size
- <integer> The distance at which this effect will be fully translucent.
- <integer> The distance at which this effect will be at full intensity.
- <integer> If larger than the maximum distance, this is the length at which the glow will fade completely out, between the span of the maximum distance and this length.
- <float> Size of the glow to be rendered for visibility testing. Must be larger than the distance from the sprite center to empty space. So if this glow is inside geometry (like a light bulb), set this value to be bigger than the bulb's radius. Any time a sphere of this radius would be visible (poking through any nearby geometry), the glow will be rendered.
- 1 : Visible only from front
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community