Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs5 See Also
An entity that can be used to light the smoke particles emitted by env_smokestack entities. Does not light any other particle types.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <color255> Color emitted by this light.
- <boolean> If this is specified, then this light will use the bump map on the particles. Each particle system can have one ambient and one directional light.
- <string> Set this to the name of the env_smokestack that you want this light to affect.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
An entity that can be used to light the smoke particles emitted by env_smokestack entities
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community