Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
Places a sun effect in the sky. Does not contribute any actual lighting - this entity is best used in conjunction with a light_environment.
- The effect's position relative to the player is determined by angle; it does not parallax, so gives the effect of the sun being infinitely far away.
- You can also send inputs to the env_sun entity by directing them to "env_sun" instead of using a target name.
- The effect is additive with the sky: a pure yellow sun with a bright blue sky will appear white in-game; change the color to account for this.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- hammerid [Episode Two Update]
- <integer readonly> This id is used for debugging purposes in Hammer.
- <angle> This entity's angular orientation in the world (also used for angular effect entities).
- <target_destination> Name of an entity used to determine where the sun is in the skybox. The sun should be lined up on a line from this entity to the env_sun entity.
- <float> Float value to multiply sprite color by when running in HDR mode.
- <boolean> The old way to orient env_sun is to point it at a target. The new way is to specify the angles. If you use the new way, set this property to YES, otherwise, set this property to NO.
- <integer> The pitch of this entity. 90 is straight up, -90 is straight down.
- <color255> Color of the sun.
- <integer> Size of the sun.
- overlaycolor [Episode One Update]
- <color255> Overlay Color (R G B)
- A value of 0 0 0 will act the old way.
- overlaysize [Episode One Update]
- <integer> Overlay Size
- A value of -1 means the overlay will act the old way.
- material [Episode One Update]
- <material> Material Name
- Material of the inner glow. (sprites/light_glow02_add_noz)
- overlaymaterial [Episode One Update]
- <material> Overlay Material Name
- Material of the overlay glow. (sprites/light_glow02_add_noz)
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- Enable sun rendering.
- Disable sun rendering.
- Set the rendercolor.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community