Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs
A filter that combines multiple filters. For instance, you could have a trigger_multiple that's triggerable by either a prop named Bob or a prop named Jimmy (two filter_activator_name entities, with the filter_multi's Logic Type set to OR); you could also have a door that's only openable by a monster that is both a headcrab and named Bob (a filter_activator_name and a filter_activator_class, with the filter_multi's Logic Type set to AND).
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <boolean> Negate Outcome - Whether to negate the result of the subfilters, after combining them using the Logic Type chosen.
- Negating the outcome using the AND logic type means that any subfilter must fail for this filter to pass.
- Negating the outcome using the OR logic type means that all subfilters must fail for this filter to pass.
- For instance, if you want to make a trigger_multiple that can be used by all entities except the one named Bob, you would set up the filter_multi such that Bob passes the filter, then negate the outcome so that Bob does not pass. Every other entity would fail the filter, but because the outcome is negated, those entities would actually pass it.
- <choices> Logic Type - What criterion must be met for the filter to pass.
|Literal Value ||Description |
|0 ||AND (all filters must pass) |
|1 ||OR (any filter must pass) |
- <filterclass> Filter 1-5 - Activator filter to test. You can specify up to five filters with this entity. The activator will be tested against all of them.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
К оглавлению справочника
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
© Valve Developer Community