Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs5 See Also
A brush entity wall health recharger.
This brush-based entity is available in: HL2
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities rotate around their origin.
- <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <string> Minimum light level.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- Fired when the player +USEs the charger.
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community