Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A door that moves either when looked by a targeted object or when a target object comes near the door. Behavior can be either based on viewing direction or proximity alone, or on a combination of both. If inverted the doors behavior will be the opposite.
This brush-based entity is available in: HL2
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities rotate around their origin.
- <angle> The direction the brushes will move, when told to.
- <float> Position of brush when spawned. The range is a value between 0.0 and 1.0, where 0 is the starting position and 1 is the starting position + (move direction * move distance).
- <integer> The speed that the brush moves, in inches per second.
- <float> The distance from the starting point that the brush should move, in inches.
- <float> The amount of damage to do to any entity that blocks the brushes, per frame.
- <sound> Sound played when the brush starts moving.
- <sound> Sound played when the brush stops moving.
- <float> If non-zero, proximity range over which door will move.
- <float> Offset from the target object.
- <float> If non-zero, field of view over which door will move.
- 8 : Not Solid
- 8192 : LookDoor Threshold
- 16384 : LookDoor Invert
- 32768 : LookDoor From Open
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Move the brush to the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
- Move the brush to the starting position.
- Move the brush to a specific position defined by a value. This value modifies the movedistance like this (starting position + (move distance * set position)). Meaning a movedistance of 128 set positioned for 2 will move 256 units.
- InvertOn - when set behavior of door is inverted.
- InvertOff - when set behavior of door is normal.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired when the brush reaches the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when the brush reaches the starting position.
© Valve Developer Community