Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A brush entity that moves linearly along a given distance, in a given direction. Unlike a func_door, it can be positioned anywhere along its axis of movement.
There are bugs with parenting
this entity to another.
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities rotate around their origin.
- <angle> The direction the brushes will move, when told to.
- <float> Position of brush along the movement line when spawned (where you place it in the map). This does not change the spawned position of the brush. Rather, it defines how far either side of the spawned position the starting and end positions lie. The range is a value between 0.0 and 1.0, where 0 is the starting position and 1 is the starting position + (move direction * move distance). A value of 0.5 means that the starting and end positions are 1/2 the move distance from the spawned position.
- <integer> The speed that the brush moves, in inches per second.
- <float> The distance from the starting point that the brush should move, in inches.
- <float> The amount of damage to do to any entity that blocks the brushes, per frame.
- <sound> Sound played when the brush starts moving.
- <sound> Sound played when the brush stops moving.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Move the brush to the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
- Move the brush to the starting position.
- Move the brush to a specific position defined by a value. A value of 0 to 1 will move the brush to a position between the starting and end positions. A value greater than 1 moves the brush beyond the end position and a value less than 0 moves the brush beyond the starting position.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired when the brush reaches the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired when the brush reaches the starting position.
© Valve Developer Community