Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
A brush entity that creates rain and snow inside its volume.
Rain Related Console Commands
There are a number of console commands that control func_precipitation rendering. These include: r_rainalpha, r_rainalphapow, r_raindensity, r_rainlength, r_RainHack, r_rainlength, r_RainProfile (displays stats on rain rendering costs), r_RainRadius, r_RainSideVel (controls sideways movement of the rain particles, e.g. to simulate rain in the wind), r_RainSimulate (toggles animation on the rain; freezes the rain when set to 0), r_rainspeed, r_RainSplashPercentage and r_rainwidth.
TODO: The names of these seem descriptive enough for most of them, but what do r_rainalphapow and r_RainHack do?
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <integer> Density (0-100%)
- <color255> Color (R G B)
- <choices> Precipitation Type
|Literal Value ||Description |
|0 ||Rain |
|1 ||Snow |
|2 [Episode One Update] ||Ash [Episode One Update] |
|3 [Episode One Update] ||Snowfall [Episode One Update] |
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community