Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A brush entity that works as a rotating/moving platform that will carry a train to a new track. It must be larger in X-Y planar area than the train, since it must contain the train within these dimensions in order to operate when the train is near it.
This brush-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
|Literal Value ||Description |
|0 ||Normal |
|1 ||Slow Pulse |
|2 ||Fast Pulse |
|3 ||Slow Wide Pulse |
|4 ||Fast Wide Pulse |
|5 ||Slow Fade Away |
|6 ||Fast Fade Away |
|7 ||Slow Become Solid |
|8 ||Fast Become Solid |
|9 ||Slow Strobe |
|10 ||Fast Strobe |
|11 ||Faster Strobe |
|12 ||Slow Flicker |
|13 ||Fast Flicker |
|14 ||Constant Glow |
|15 ||Distort |
|16 ||Hologram (Distort + fade) |
|17 ||Scale up |
|22 ||Spotlight FX |
|23 ||Cull By Distance (TEST) |
|24 ||Fade Wider Pulse |
- <choices> Used to set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity. See also 'FX Amount' and 'FX Color'.
|Literal Value ||Render Mode ||Description (Click for more info.) |
|0 ||Normal ||Default rendering. |
|1 ||Color ||Obsolete. |
|2 ||Texture ||Plain opacity. |
|3 ||Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size on screen. |
|4 ||Solid / Alphatest ||Obsolete. (Use alphatest capabilities in materials instead.) |
|5 ||Additive ||Obsolete. Add this entity's color to what's behind it. |
|7 ||Additive Fractional Frame ||Obsolete? Blend between animation frames. |
|8 ||Alpha Add (Not in FGD.) ||TODO: Write description. |
|9 ||World Space Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size in world (as opposed to on screen). |
|10 ||Dont Render / None ||Don't render. |
- <integer> FX Amount (0 - 255) - How opaque the entity will be rendered. (
0 is fully transparent, while
255 is fully opaque). Will not work if the rendermode keyvalue is set to Normal or Dont Render.
- <color255> FX Color - What color the entity will be rendered in (to the degree of the opacity set with renderamt).
- <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <choices> Move Sound.
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||No Sound |
|1 ||big elev 1 |
|2 ||big elev 2 |
|3 ||tech elev 1 |
|4 ||tech elev 2 |
|5 ||tech elev 3 |
|6 ||freight elev 1 |
|7 ||freight elev 2 |
|8 ||heavy elev |
|9 ||rack elev |
|10 ||rail elev |
|11 ||squeek elev |
|12 ||odd elev 1 |
|13 ||odd elev 2 |
- <choices> Stop Sound.
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||No Sound |
|1 ||big elev stop1 |
|2 ||big elev stop2 |
|3 ||freight elev stop |
|4 ||heavy elev stop |
|5 ||rack stop |
|6 ||rail stop |
|7 ||squeek stop |
|8 ||quick stop |
- <float> Sound Volume 0.0 - 1.0.
- <integer> The vertical height above the track that the train moves. Negative values moves the train below.
- <integer> The amount this platform should rotate as it moves, in degrees.
- <target_destination> Train to Switch.
- <target_destination> Bottom Track.
- <string> The minimum level of ambient light that hits this brush.
- 1 : Auto Activate train
- 2 : Relink track
- 8 : Start at Bottom
- 16 : Rotate Only
- 64 : X Axis
- 128 : Y Axis
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community