Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A brush entity that functions as moving platform that the player can ride. It follows a path of path_track entities.
Build your train so that the front of the train is facing down the X axis. When it spawns it will automatically rotate to face the next path_track
on the path.
This brush-based entity is available in: all Source games
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities rotate around their origin.
|Literal Value ||Description |
|0 ||Normal |
|1 ||Slow Pulse |
|2 ||Fast Pulse |
|3 ||Slow Wide Pulse |
|4 ||Fast Wide Pulse |
|5 ||Slow Fade Away |
|6 ||Fast Fade Away |
|7 ||Slow Become Solid |
|8 ||Fast Become Solid |
|9 ||Slow Strobe |
|10 ||Fast Strobe |
|11 ||Faster Strobe |
|12 ||Slow Flicker |
|13 ||Fast Flicker |
|14 ||Constant Glow |
|15 ||Distort |
|16 ||Hologram (Distort + fade) |
|17 ||Scale up |
|22 ||Spotlight FX |
|23 ||Cull By Distance (TEST) |
|24 ||Fade Wider Pulse |
- <choices> Used to set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity. See also 'FX Amount' and 'FX Color'.
|Literal Value ||Render Mode ||Description (Click for more info.) |
|0 ||Normal ||Default rendering. |
|1 ||Color ||Obsolete. |
|2 ||Texture ||Plain opacity. |
|3 ||Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size on screen. |
|4 ||Solid / Alphatest ||Obsolete. (Use alphatest capabilities in materials instead.) |
|5 ||Additive ||Obsolete. Add this entity's color to what's behind it. |
|7 ||Additive Fractional Frame ||Obsolete? Blend between animation frames. |
|8 ||Alpha Add (Not in FGD.) ||TODO: Write description. |
|9 ||World Space Glow ||No Z buffer checks. Fixed size in world (as opposed to on screen). |
|10 ||Dont Render / None ||Don't render. |
- <integer> FX Amount (0 - 255) - How opaque the entity will be rendered. (
0 is fully transparent, while
255 is fully opaque). Will not work if the rendermode keyvalue is set to Normal or Dont Render.
- <color255> FX Color - What color the entity will be rendered in (to the degree of the opacity set with renderamt).
- <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <boolean> Used to disable dynamic shadow casting from this entity.
- <target_destination> The name of the first path_track in the train's path. The train will spawn at this path_track. It will also turn to face direction indicated by the 'Orientation Type' setting.
- <integer> The maximum speed that this train can move. Any speeds applied to this train, such as by path_tracks or SetSpeed inputs, will be clipped to this maximum value.
- <integer> The speed that the train will move at after it spawns, 0 = stopped.
- <choices> Change Velocity.
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||Instantaneously |
|1 ||Linear blend |
|2 ||Ease in/ease out |
- <choices> Change angles.
|Literal value ||Description |
|0 ||Never (fixed orientation) |
|1 ||Near path_tracks |
|2 ||Linear blend |
|3 ||Ease in/ease out |
- <integer> Used for turning and stopping.
- <integer> The height above the track that this train moves.
- <string> Bank Angle on Turns.
- <integer> The amount of damage this train does to entities that block it.
- <string> The minimum level of ambient light that hits this brush.
- <sound> A sound that is played (and looped) while the train is moving.
- <sound> A sound that is played more frequently as the train speeds up.
- <sound> A sound played when the train starts moving.
- <sound> A sound played when the train stops moving.
- <integer> Volume (10 = loudest).
- <integer> The sound pitch value that the train will approach as it comes to a stop.
- <integer> The sound pitch value that the train will approach as it approaches its.
- <or 1000 inches/second if the 'Use max speed for pitch shifting move sound' flag is not set> Minimum interval at which to play the move ping sound.
- <float> Maximum interval at which to play the move ping sound.
- 1 : No Pitch (X-rot)
- 2 : No User Control
- 8 : Passable
- 16 : Fixed Orientation
- 128 : HL1 Train
- 256 : Use max peed for pitch shifting move sound
- 512 : Is unblockable by player
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Turn shadow off.
- Turn shadow on.
- Set the speed of the train, as a ratio of max speed [0, 1]
- Set the speed of the train, as a ratio of max speed. Negative values reverse the direction [-1, 1]
- Set the speed of the train. Must be a positive value from 0 to max speed.
- Stop the train.
- Start the train moving forward.
- Start the train moving backward.
- Resume the train moving in the current direction after it was stopped via the 'Stop' or 'Toggle' input.
- Reverse the direction of the train.
- Toggle the train between start and stop.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
© Valve Developer Community