Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Inputs4 Outputs
A VGUI screen. Useful for in-world monitors.
This entity does not work in HL2, HL2:DM, or the unedited SDK code; it crashes the game. See VGUI Screen Creation
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- <angle> This entity's angular orientation in the world (also used for angular effect entities).
- Name of the panel to use. This is not a filename.
- Name of a material to overlay over the top of the VGUI screen.
This material must write Z for the VGUI screen to work.
- Width of the panel in units.
- Height of the panel in units.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Make the vgui screen visible.
- Make the vgui screen invisible.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
К оглавлению справочника
© Valve Developer Community