Table of contents1 Entity Description2 Keyvalues3 Flags4 Inputs5 Outputs
A volumetric trigger that dissolves all weapons within it.
This brush-based entity is available in: HL2
- <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- If a trigger does not start out with a parent, but rather gets one during run-time, this value should be set to a static entity. This is so the entity's solidity is set to VPhysics rather than BSP.
- <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities rotate around their origin.
- <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <filterclass> Filter to use to see if activator triggers me. See the filter_activator_name entity for further explanation.
- <target_destination> Name of a single or multiple entities to use as the basis for the emitted effects.
- 1 : Applies to Clients
- 2 : Applies to NPCs
- 4 : Applies to Pushables
- 8 : Applies to Physics Objects
- 16 : Applies to Player Ally NPCs
- 32 : Applies to Clients in Vehicles
- 64 : Applies to Everything
- 512 : Applies to Clients not in Vehicles
- 1024 : Applies to Physics debris [Episode One Update]
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- SetParent <target_destination>
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string>
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <vector> [Episode One Update]
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- Toggles this trigger between enabled and disabled states.
- Stops all sounds.
- Fired in response to FireUser1-4 inputs. See User Inputs and Outputs. !activator = activator
- Fired when an entity starts touching this trigger. The touching entity must pass this trigger's filters to cause this output to fire. !activator = toucher
- Fired whenever the trigger is activated. !activator = activator
- Fired when an entity stops touching this trigger. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters will cause this output to fire. !activator = exiting entity
- Fires when the last entity in the entity's area exits this trigger or when this entity is disabled. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered. !activator = last exiting entity
- Fires when one weapon is starting to dissolve in the trigger volume.
К оглавлению справочника
- Fires when the trigger begins to charge the physcannon.
© Valve Developer Community